The Plant Manager will be responsible for all aspects of solar plant operations, including personnel safety, oversee daily work activities, review work schedules, scheduling maintenances, maintaining project availability, the training and safety of all technicians and contractors, and communicating with the management team of the MSTS, managing of all project activities and processes and providing appropriate levels of PV Plant Operations and Maintenance management advice whenever required.
This role will be responsible for ensuring that all project activities are carried out to a high standard in accordance with Masdar requirements and are transparent and supported by appropriate documentation.
The Plant Manager will also be responsible for the coordination of a team dedicated to the implementation and improvement of Predictive and Corrective action related to O&M works and for ensuring that all members of the Project teams comply with Masdar and Lender requirements on O&M procedures to protect Masdar against current and future liabilities while respecting the environment and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace.
Define the Plant Manager strategy and objectives
Plant Manager obligations related to O&M activities within MSTS projects.
O&M planning activities.
O&M document management activities.
Participate in O&M procedure preparation for MSTS projects
Reporting, communication, and auditing protocol requirements/follow up
Support Quality Health and Safety Environment (QHSE) activities, policies and objectives of Masdar and compliance with the laws and regulations of local regulation in MSTS Projects.
Comply with information security policies, procedures and requirements at all times
Vəzifəyə olan tələblər
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree as Electrical Engineer.
- 10+ years of work experience as Plant Manager/ Site Supervisor works in energy sector with good knowledge of the renewable energy sector and solar projects in specific.
- Knowledge of solar power market players and components
- Excellent MS word/excel and power point skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize actions
- Ability to plan and organize own work on a daily and weekly basis
- Attention to detail
Inclusion & diversity – intermediate
- Building effective relationships – basic
- Driving performance – basic
- Resilience & agility – basic
- Creativity & Innovation – basic
- Impact & influence – basic
- Strategic mindset – basic
- Leading others – being developed
Candidate salary varies will be set on the interview
Candidates, who meet all the requirements, please, send your resume to email@example.com writing in the subject section “Plant Manager” until 07.08.2023
|Elanın paylaşılma vaxtı
|07 Jul 2023
|10+ years of work experience as Plant Manager/ Site Supervisor
|Bachelor’s degree as Electrical Engineer